BK5335B Power Meters
Supplier: B+K Precision
Technology type: Power Meters and Sensors
The 5335B is a compact, single-phase AC-DC power meter for measuring and analysing power consumption and power quality parameters quickly and accurately.
The 5335B measures all AC and DC parameters, including power, current, voltage, power factor, frequency, and phase. Additionally, the meter features a powerful integration function, the ability to perform harmonic measurements to the 50th order and an oscilloscope mode.
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- 600 Vrms (Cat II) and 20 arms direct input ranges
- Frequency ranges DC, 0.5 Hz to 100 kHz
- 0.1% basic accuracy for voltage and current measurements
- 4.3-inch colour LCD (TFT)
- Simultaneously measure and display up to 12 different measurement parameters
- Capture inrush current, and voltage surge with the peak function
- Harmonic measurements to the 50th order
- Integration function with automatic range switching
- Ability to measure electric energy which is produced or consumed
- Pre-compliance testing according to IEC/EN62000-3-2 / 4-7
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), GPIB, RS232 and LAN interfaces
- Line and frequency filter capability for reducing unwanted signal noise
- Optional universal breakout box to simplify connection between power meter and DUT