Specialist sensor range
Our specialist range covers all key parameters for any environment, but to help solve more complex challenges for your application, we can design and build a complete solution to your needs with customer-specific combinations and custom-designed solutions along with wireless connectivity.
As a complete solutions provider with years of expertise in applying and developing environmental sensor solutions for both indoor and harsh environments, not only can we provide the best sensor technology available, but we can also support your design, integration and development to create ground-breaking applications whilst focussing on what’s important for Air Quality Monitoring (AQM) applications, such as:
- Accuracy and stability – The maximum difference between the actual and indicated value needs to be minimal to ensure you are delivered accurate readings of what you are monitoring
- Low power consumption – A long life span is key for an environmental sensor that’s applied to a device that needs to last or is remote. Constant, consistent readings over a long period with minimal change in the readings after time and usage
- Small size – Their decrease in size means they can be easily placed in many more locations measuring different attributes and opens up more portable and wearable device opportunities
- Custom solutions – From combining several different gas sensing solutions to a full custom design involving wireless connectivity, a fully packaged finished product tailored to your specific application requirements
Discover our range of technologies
Used for measuring the flow of indoor air quality, gas or fluid, usually within a flow meter. We have a range of advanced digital and analogue airflow sensors that provide enhanced reliability, high accuracy, repeatability, and fast responses, across a variety of high sensitivity flow ranges in either compensated or non-compensated options. We also offer the ability to customise sensor options to meet specific or complex application requirements.
Perfect across potential applications include heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), gas metering, and medical equipment.
Offering some of the worlds most advanced solutions for both digital and analogue humidity sensors for virtually any application.
Bringing industry-leading stability and reliability, with wide operating ranges, small sizes and low power/ cost solutions as well as combined and custom package options.
When it comes to developing custom solutions for tomorrow's technologies, we trust our approach to deliver the best possible outcome.
Our engineers will skilfully guide you through each stage of your project, working with you to understand and identify a solution that meets your technical and commercial needs before designing and integrating your solution.
Working together to create the right solution.FIND OUT HOW
From modified to fully customised components.FIND OUT HOW
Technological expertise across your application lifecycle.FIND OUT HOW
Our solutions and expertise are centred around six key markets
Over the years we have built up considerable knowledge and knowhow, providing tailored solutions for our customers.
- Industrial and Connectivity
- Renewable energy
- Aerospace and Defence
Our technology partners
Discover our strategic partners
Technical news and insights
Access industry news and Acal BFi articles, white papers and brochures