Other services include:
- Manufactured to your specifications – we can often source alternatives which are backwards compatible with many leading brands at a more cost-effective price, MOQ or delivery time
- We are able to design custom cables assemblies to meet the most demanding of applications
- Fully tested – all assemblies and harnesses will be tested for continuity and shorts, giving you the confidence that will enable you to install directly
- Additional testing can be done in accordance with your specific applications
- We can provide samples and demo kits, design consultancy and facilities for pre-EMC compliance testing, to accelerate and smooth your product development process
- We also offer complete maintenance and repair services, so that you know your system is in safe hands
To discuss any specific cable and connector requirements or to arrange a visit from our technical sales team, please contact us.
Discover our range of technologies
Solder, crimp and insulation displacement connectors (IDC)
Crimping, soldering and IDC produce high-performing, long-lasting cable connections.
Crimping forms an air-tight seal between the cable and connector, forming protection from moisture, dirt and debris and generally offers strong, reliable connections. With many traditional solder connector terminations now supplemented by a high reliability vibration resistant crimp termination. IDC connector systems offer mass termination removing the need to strip, solder or crimp each wire individually.
We offer a range of these termination options across interconnect solutions including solder terminals, crimp contacts and insulation displacement (IDC) for mass termination.
Over moulded connector assembly
Over moulding provides an effective method of increasing the strength and protection to a circular connector lead assembly. It includes increased strain relief, biocompatibility and improved ergonomics and IP (ingress) protection which has led to increased use of this capability within demanding markets such as automotive, industrial and medical.
Providing you with a unique combination of off the shelf and custom assembly capabilities – you have access to connectors from industry leaders such as Hirose and Amphenol sourcing a wide range of miniature, industrial and circular connectors which can then be incorporated into bespoke over moulded assemblies.
We can assist you with specific over-moulding requirements with our own in-house capabilities for a wide variety of over-moulded cable solutions.
When it comes to developing custom solutions for tomorrow's technologies, we trust our approach to deliver the best possible outcome.
Our engineers will skilfully guide you through each stage of your project, working with you to understand and identify a solution that meets your technical and commercial needs before designing and integrating your solution.
Working together to create the right solution.FIND OUT HOW
From modified to fully customised components.FIND OUT HOW
Technological expertise across your application lifecycle.FIND OUT HOW
Our solutions and expertise are centred around six key markets
Over the years we have built up considerable knowledge and knowhow, providing tailored solutions for our customers.
- Industrial and Connectivity
- Renewable energy
- Aerospace and Defence
Our technology partners
Discover our strategic partners
Technical news and insights
Access industry news and Acal BFi articles, white papers and brochures