iSP19 Series –Bluetooth 5.1 Direction Finding Modules
Supplier: Insight SiP
Technology type: Bluetooth Modules
A compact long-range, direction finding modules suitable for BLE/ Thread/ Zigbee/ ANT+/ NFC applications with an MCU and built-in antenna.
At 8 x 8 x 1 mm, ISP1907 series provide huge computing capability coupled with best-in-class battery life, with power consumption around 20-50% lower than previous generations of technology, making this Bluetooth Low Energy / BLE module a ready to use solution for most IoT applications.
Fully qualified stacks for nRF52 are implemented in the S112 SoftDevices and allow for multiprotocol capabilities including Bluetooth 5, Bluetooth mesh, Thread, Zigbee, 802.15.4, ANT and 2.4 GHz proprietary stacks.
Best suited to applications such as:
- Connected sensors for medical devices,
- healthcare, sport, fitness, industrial
- IoT applications
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Frequency Ranges: 2.4 MHz
- 8.0 x 8.0 x 1.0mm package
- Single mode Bluetooth 5.1 long range direction finding stack
- Thread, Zigbee, ANT+ stack available
- Integrated radio 32 MHz & Synchro 32kHZ crystal clocks
- DC-DC converter with integrated inductor
- Single 1.7 to 3.6V supply
- Pin compatibility with full iSP15/ iSP18/ iSP19 series
- 2.4GHz low energy RF transceiver
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 CPU
- Many analog and digital IOs including ADC, SPI, UART, PDM and I2C
- Fully integrated RF matching and antenna
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer