Unlocking opportunities with 5G
As a strategic partner with Sierra Wireless, you can trust us to help you navigate your 5G integrations. With our IoT expertise and end-to-end services, and their industry leading, high-performance embedded modules - you can ensure your deployments are ahead of the curve with the highest possible speeds and fast, easy integration.
Develop and transform your IoT solutions faster.
We specialise in wireless design and integration and via our Pan-European IoT & Wireless Communications Technology Centre, you can access our end-to-end services bringing design phase, pre and post-production support to solve any complex design issues.
- Extensive range of supporting technologies & solutions
- Custom support & design services
- Specialist design team for complex integrations)
- Reviewing & testing services for RF hardware and software
- plus samples and prototyping
5G is coming in waves
Create new opportunities with billions of devices connected and sharing more information than ever before.
Transforming the way we work - Boosting productivity and autonomy
INDUSTRIAL & CONNECTIVITY
Easily integrate these high-speed industrial-grade PCI-SIG standards-based networking modules with plug and play connectivity, on the world's fastest 5G and 4G networks - bringing unprecedented speeds, bandwidth and network performance.
|AirPrime Module||Region (Carrier)||Bands||Fallback|
|EM9190||Global (AT&T (FirstNet), Verizon, NTT Docomo, Telstra, LGU+, T-Mobile)||mmWave: n257, n258, n260, n261 Sub-6 GHz: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79||4G, 3G|
|EM9191||Global (AT&T (FirstNet), NTT Docomo, Telstra, LGU+, T-Mobile)||Sub-6 GHz: n1, n2, n3, n5, n7, n8, n12, n20, n25, n28, n38, n40, n41, n48, n66, n71, n77, n78, n79||4G, 3G|
Benefits: What does 5G mean for IoT?
Enabling real-time applications like AR/VR.
More devices can be
online at once.
Data will move faster, easily exceeding 5 Gbps.
Certified by the FCC for CBRS private networks to provide reliability, security, flexibility, and cost savings
Worldwide coverage on a single module with industry and mobile network certifications to get you to market faster
- Onboard SIM
Embedded SIM to simplify and add flexibility to IoT deployments. Carrier profile, M2M eUICC, and consumer eUICC are available based on customer use case
- Location Services
GNSS receiver enables tracking and location-based services with dual L1 and L5 bands for increased accuracy
- Enhanced Coverage
Dual SIM single standby (DSSS) switches between networks quickly to stay connected
- FOTA Upgrades
Firmware over-the-air (FOTA) upgrades future-proof deployments and keep them secure
- Secure Boot
Prevent unauthorised code on the target to keep your connectivity secure
Tested for harsh environments and extreme temperatures
Design and consultancy support
We offer a number of specialist services to help you develop your applications.
Our engineering team of specialist wireless design experts understand the evolving technologies that underpin current and future wireless connectivity. As an extension of your team we'll listen to your ideas, understand your requirements and build a tailored proposal that will bring your concept into reality.
We support with initial advice on the best wireless technology to meet your specific requirements and at every stage, you can benefit from our specific IoT expertise and dedicated project management.
- Advice on the best wireless technology for your needs
- Full technical support from initial start to refined tuning
- Expert RF hardware and system design
- First article samples
- Software development
- Detailed responses to technical queries
- Direct access to manufacturer's technical support team
- PCB and schematic review to advise on optimum layout
- Evaluation boards
- Access to our dedicated IoT & Wireless Technology Centre to solve complex design issues
- Advice on regulatory compliance issues
- Access to our UK-based EMC chamber for pre-compliance testing
- Design support on impedance matching for optimum antenna performance
- Continued technical support for unforeseen production issues