Fan-Out Pre-Terminated Fibre Optic Cables
Supplier: Foss Group
Technology type: Fibre Optic Cables, Connectors and Assemblies
FOSS fan-out cables are pre-terminated in the factory according to exact requirements providing maximum flexibility during installation and maintenance. The cables themselves are sourced from industry leading cable manufacturers such as Prysmian with high quality connectors typically from Seikoh Giken.
Cables can be specifically designed for mounting into fibre patch panels, racks, wall boxes and other termination points. The choice of length of cable before fan-out, after fan-out, type of protection, and connector type allows for maximum customisation for both indoor and outdoor applications.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Single mode fibre type according to ITU-T G.652D and ITU-T G.657A1
- Multi-mode fibre types according to EN 50173-1 (OM1, OM2, OM3)
- Standard fibre colours for single mode (yellow), OM3 (aqua), and OM4 (violet) or custom colour configurable
- Choice of E2000, MU, FC, LC, SC, and ST connectors
- MPO fan-out cables for indoor use with 12 or 24 optical fibers, MPO to LC/PC connectors in both single mode and multi-mode fibre types.
- Low insertion loss and low return loss MPO single mode connectors
- AICI, AXAI, AXXI and PUR cable types with optional protection and pull sleeves (detachable)
- Tight buffer, fire retardant and halogen free cables with manifold at fan-out cable point to protect the cables against damage