Turning great ideas into customer success
Every day across Europe we work with customers as an extension of their in-house teams, supporting them with innovative designs and leading-edge technologies. Our engineers are the specialists who combine technology expertise with sector experience to find the right solution for the customer's application and challenges.
We've brought together eight examples of where our close partnerships and technical design support has solved customers' design challenges and made the impossible possible.
• Supporting the development of 'sip and puff' motion control to give quadriplegics their independence back
• Enabling the effective deployment of CPAP devices with a wireless monitoring solution
• Improving industrial gas operation safety with a new intelligent sensor solution
• Effectively and wirelessly managing remote irrigation systems where water is scarce
• Bringing an antiquated metering system into the IoT universe with a new digital solution
• Streamlining the analogue meter reading process with a brand new wireless solution
• Investigating urban air quality with data from connected smart street lighting
• Integrating a robust, compact, dual-wireless solution to enable a new generation of smart HVAC systems
Discover more about how we helped support our customers' design challengesDownload Brochure
Our IoT and Wireless Technology Centre will advance your ability to deliver innovative technology solutions for complex applications – from sensors to the cloud.
Creating custom solutions and navigating adding challenging connectivity to an application requires specialist expertise and capabilities. Our team of hardware design and software application engineers have extensive experience, ensuring we can bring your concept to life.
Covering proof of concept and feasibility studies for development, through to working prototype realisation and initial production management, our team delivers you complete project support.