DNG Series Open Frame Power Supplies
Technology type: Open / U-Frame Power Supplies
The production of thin-film products like solar panels or TFT displays require a plasma beam. Its generation of a high current can be provided by RSG’s DNG open frame power supplies.
High performance in a small space: the DNG series combines compact dimensions of 395 x 400 x 67mm with an output power of up to 12kW.
In addition, the devices can be operated in parallel. Two additional 15VDC auxiliary voltages can supply additional loads such as fans or control systems. Due to the U/I characteristic curve without reverse current, it is also possible to operate the devices as chargers.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Input: 3-phase, 180 ~ 220VAC or 360 ~ 440VAC or 380 ~ 528VAC @ 47 ~ 63Hz
- Output voltage: 2.5 ~ 50VDC; controllable via external signal from 0 ~ 10V linear
- Maximum output current: 240ADC; linearly adjustable from 0 ~ 240A via an external control
- Control speed for load jumps: between 10% ~ 90% only 1.5ms
- Efficiency: >90% typ
- Two additional auxiliary voltages: 15VDC, 20A + 2A
- Short circuit resistance according to U/I characteristic, electrical insulation: 3.000VAC
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer
|Model||Input voltage||Output current||Output voltage||Output power|
|DNG-48/200/200||180 ~ 220VAC||200ADC||2.5 ~ 50VDC||10kW|
|DNG-48/200/400||360 ~ 440VAC||200ADC||2.5 ~ 50VDC||10kW|
|DNG-48/240/480||380 ~ 528 VAC||240ADC||2.5 ~ 50VDC||12kW|