Our portfolio of pressure and force transducers and switches, from world-leading manufacturers, provide a broad range of solutions from basic through to high performance - built for flexibility and sensitivity, for more complex applications. Bringing enhanced precision, ruggedness and endurance, these sensors allow you to meet precise specifications and give stronger performance to your applications.
Choose from board mounted pressure sensors, media isolated pressure sensors and PCB mountable pressure switches as well as a range of combined pressure and temperate transducers, which are well suited to applications where space is tight, and environments are harsh.
Broad range offering:
- High performance and repeatability
- Accuracy, reliability, size
- Uncalibrated to fully calibrated
- Amplified analogue or digital output versions
- Factory pre-set or adjustable on-site with fast repeatable responses
- Long life-span - tested to over 20 million cycles
- With a broad choice of ports, connectors, outputs
Contact us to find out more about the choices and options available to you for a particular application or design.
Discover our range of technologies
Board mounted pressure sensors
Typically mounted onto a PCB (Printed Circuit Board) to measure the pressure of gases or liquids for various applications such as airflow, air pressure and gas flow, these sensors are suited to applications such as transportation, building automation, medical devices, industrial HVAC and refrigeration.
Partnering with industry leaders in this area of sensing solutions brings over 75 years’ experience, offering leading expertise, rapid customisation and world-class manufacturing capabilities.
This strong portfolio of sensors gives a broad range of high-performance, high accuracy, compensated and fully calibrated sensors for both digital or analogue output. Along with state-of-the-art solutions known for their reliability and size.
- Wide temperature sensor ranges
- Available in gauge, absolute and differential pressure ranges
- Digital or analogue outputs
- Surface mountable
- Flexibility for low profile applications
- Solid-state reliability
- Different configurations as standard or custom options
- Designed for use in harsh environments, including liquids such as water/drinking water
Media isolated pressure sensors
Media Isolated pressure sensors measure gauge or absolute pressure, typically within harsh/hostile environments and are required to perform with outstanding precision and sensitivity.
We partner with both Honeywell and Amphenol – two of the most valued and reliable manufacturers of media isolated sensors solutions to bring a range of precision and advanced technologies.
- Compact stainless steel construction resistant to aggressive fluid and moisture (water)
- hermetically welded so they don’t need to use internal seals that could corrode
- Accuracy 0.2% FSO typical
- Industry leading sensitivity - 200 mV typical FSO with 1.0 mA
- Solid state; high reliability & stability ±0.25 %
- Temperature sensor ranges -40°c to 125°c
- Excellent chemical and environmental resistance
- many pressure sensors ranges available to suit – from 500psi to 5000psi (34 bar to 345 bar)
- These sensors will give you the best price and performance across several standard and custom configurations and are ideal for applications such as process control and monitoring systems, medical devices, HVAC systems, marine, aircraft and avionics systems, environmental monitoring; fresh and waste water measurements, pressure transmitters.
When it comes to developing custom solutions for tomorrow's technologies, we trust our approach to deliver the best possible outcome.
Our engineers will skilfully guide you through each stage of your project, working with you to understand and identify a solution that meets your technical and commercial needs before designing and integrating your solution.
Working together to create the right solution.FIND OUT HOW
From modified to fully customised components.FIND OUT HOW
Technological expertise across your application lifecycle.FIND OUT HOW
Our solutions and expertise are centred around six key markets
Over the years we have built up considerable knowledge and knowhow, providing tailored solutions for our customers.
- Industrial and Connectivity
- Renewable energy
- Aerospace and Defence
Our technology partners
Discover our strategic partners
Technical news and insights
Access industry news and Acal BFi articles, white papers and brochures