Laser diode controllers
Supplier: Stanford Research Systems
Technology type: Laser Diode Controllers
The LDC500 series laser diode controllers from SRS are highly stable, low-noise current sources with integrated temperature controllers — all at very affordable prices.
The LDC500 series are the ideal instruments for controlling the current and temperature of your laser diodes. They have the performance and features you expect from instruments costing twice as much.
For range details, please see the brochures in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
Laser diode driver:
- 100 mA, 500 mA or 2A source
- Ultra-low drift (<10 ppm/°C)
- <0.3 µA current noise (LDC500)
- CC & CP mode dynamic switching
- 36 W output power
- Ultra-high stability (0.0005 °C/°C)
- Thermistor, RTD and IC sensors
- Auto-tuning of loop parameters
- CC & CT mode dynamic switching
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.