FLIR A50 / FLIR A70 - The compact thermal smart sensor camera
Supplier: Teledyne FLIR
Technology type: Automated Infrared Imaging Cameras
With advanced features such as Wi-Fi connectivity, an integrated visual camera, and ONVIF S compatibility, these cameras are easy to integrate and operate in HMI/SCADA systems, making them an ideal choice for a wide range of industries. Whether used as a system component for cloud and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions, or as a standalone device, FLIR A50/A70 cameras offer a flexible, configurable solution to help companies protect assets, improve safety, and minimize maintenance costs. With up to 640x480 thermal resolution and ±2°C accuracy, these rugged, compact cameras are designed to withstand harsh environments and can be easily installed in any location with multiple mounting options.
The Teledyne FLIR A50 and A70 Smart Sensor Cameras – the ultimate solution for condition monitoring and early fire detection and more applications. These cameras come equipped with built-in analytics and alarm capabilities to provide on-camera analysis, making them ideal for automation customers across a wide range of industries. The A50/A70 cameras are flexible and configurable with options for Wi-Fi, an integrated visual camera, and ONVIF S compatibility.
With a non-contact temperature sensor that provides up to 640 × 480 (307,200 pixels) resolution and ±2°C accuracy, FLIR A50/A70 cameras quickly access thermal characteristics to catch potential failures and detect fires before signs of smoke or flames. You can accurately measure temperatures, extract temperature data from each pixel using the FLIR Atlas SDK, and reveal thermal detail with low-noise imagery and data. Additionally, the MSX® image enhancement feature embosses scene details from the optional built-in visual camera onto the full thermal image, making it easier to identify targets.
Integrating FLIR A50/A70 cameras is hassle-free thanks to their ability to communicate with standard industrial protocols and video management systems. They are easy to add, set up, and operate in HMI/SCADA systems, providing automation system solution providers with a running start. You can also configure these cameras via a standard web browser and simultaneously integrate VMS video and alarm through ONVIF S compatibility.
Designed to meet the demands of multiple application environments and installations, FLIR A50/A70 cameras are built with an IP66 rating to withstand harsh environmental conditions. Their rugged and compact design makes them easy to install, and with heavy-duty M8/12 connectors, you can ensure their operation in dynamic settings.
Maximize uptime, protect assets, and improve safety with FLIR A50/A70 Smart Sensor Cameras.
- Quickly access thermal characteristics to catch potential failures, and detect fires before signs of smoke or flames.
- Accurately measure temperatures with up to 640 × 480 (307,200 pixels) thermal resolution and ±2°C accuracy.
- Reveal thermal detail with low-noise imagery and data.
- Extract temperature data from each pixel using the FLIR Atlas SDK, compatible with the advanced smart sensor.
- Identify targets easier with MSX® image enhancement, which embosses scene details from the optional built-in visual camera onto the full thermal image.
- Simplify integration efforts with thermal smart sensors that communicate with standard industrial protocols and video management systems.
- Easy HMI & SCADA integration using common industrial protocols and alarm I/O.
- SNMP trap and advanced firewall protection allows multiple network devices to securely operate together.
- Simple configuration via standard web browser.
- Simultaneous VMS video and alarm integration via ONVIF S compatibility (optional).
- Built with an IP66 rating to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Ensure operation in dynamic settings thanks to heavy-duty M8/12 connectors.
- Easily install the compact, lightweight camera in any location, with multiple mounting options.
A varity of Applications
The FLIR A50 and A70 smart sensor cameras can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Condition Monitoring: The cameras can monitor the temperature of equipment and machinery, detect hot spots and other anomalies, and provide early warning of potential failures.
- Fire Detection: The cameras can detect fires before visible flames or smoke are present, allowing for faster response and potentially minimizing damage.
- Building Inspection: The cameras can identify areas of heat loss, moisture intrusion, and other building defects that may not be visible to the naked eye.
- Process Control: The cameras can monitor temperature in industrial processes, ensuring quality control and maximizing efficiency.
- Electrical Inspection: The cameras can detect overheating in electrical components and identify potential hazards before they cause damage or downtime.
- Research and Development: The cameras can be used in R&D applications to monitor thermal characteristics and conduct thermal analysis.
- Security and Surveillance: The cameras can be integrated with video management systems for security and surveillance applications.
- Industrial IoT: The cameras can be used as components in industrial IoT solutions, providing real-time monitoring and data analysis for predictive maintenance and other applications.