EMB-GW1301-O LoRaWAN Outdoor Gateway
Technology type: LoRa
With the LoRaWAN® EMB-GW1301-O-Gateway, Embit offers a scalable multi-service platform that has been specially developed for current IoT scenarios. As a cost-effective solution for the wireless IoT infrastructure, the gateway enables your LoRaWAN® connectivity to the cloud. The platform is based on the Semtech SX1301 chipset and enables simultaneous operation on multiple channels.
The possible radio range in the country is up to 15 km and in urban areas 3 km, thanks to the performance of the Semtech SX1301 and the highly efficient Embit RF design. Both Ethernet and radio interfaces, such as B. 3G, 4G or WiFi are optionally available. The EMB-GW1301-O is integrated into the LoRAWAN infrastructure via a configuration template. Both customer-specific configurations and those of a well-known LoRaWAN® network provider can be pre-installed. The solution comprises a complete OSS system with access to a cloud service for the provision and monitoring of the base station and the end devices (alarms).
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Full compliance with LoRaWAN™ network protocol on 868MHz band
- Rapid deployment with existing LoRaWAN™ compliant Network Server or Embit’s own LoRaWAN™ Network Server
- Supports LoRaWAN™ version 1.0.1 and proprietary LoRa™
- Powerful Semtech SX1301 8 channels handles thousands of end devices
- Backend Connectivity option: Ethernet, cellular 4G incl. 3G fallback
- Optional wireless interfaces compliant to IEEE 802.15.4™, ZigBee®
- Wireless M-Bus, WiFi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, LoRaWAN™ or proprietary
- LoraWAN connectivity is based on Semtech SX1301
- +20 / +27 dBm @ 868 MHz
- Operating System: embedded Linux
- Dimension: 276 x 272 x 96mm with a weight of 1,9kg
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
Our IoT and Wireless Technology Centre will advance your ability to deliver innovative technology solutions for complex applications – from sensors to the cloud.
Creating custom solutions and navigating adding challenging connectivity to an application requires specialist expertise and capabilities. Our team of hardware design and software application engineers have extensive experience, ensuring we can bring your concept to life.
Covering proof of concept and feasibility studies for development, through to working prototype realisation and initial production management, our team delivers you complete project support.