RF Amplifier Range
Technology type: Amplifiers
This range of RF Amplifiers from Skyworks gives a broad selection of Power Amplifiers(PAs) and Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs) best suited to:
- Cellular applications and diverse markets such as wireless infrastructure,
- Test and measurement,
- Energy management,
- Smart Energy, Connected Home and Automation
- Wearables and other high-performance RF and Wireless applications.
These amplifier solutions leverage the extensive design knowledge, technical leadership, manufacturing expertise and superior quality of Skyworks.
Please see below a small selection of new devices being release by Skyworks. This wide portfolio continues to develop so please contact your local Acal BFI expert to discuss your specific needs.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Cellular Power & WiFi Connectivity
- Active bias - to compensate PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation
- High linearity performanceLow Noise Amplifiers (LNA’s)
- Variable Gain Amplifiers
- Compact sizes
- Gain Blocks (General Purpose)
- Wireless Infrastructure and small Cell
- Automotive qualified devices
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer
|Part number||Frequency range (GHz)||Gain Typ. (dB)||PAE (%)||Output power||NF (Typ) dB||Package type and size|
|SKY65006-348LF||2.4-2.5||27||29||P1dB 24dBm||_||QFN, 16-pin 3 x3 x 0.75mm|
|SKYA22002||Mutliband Telematics module for Automotive applications - LTE band 24||_||2 x 1.8 x 0.65mm|
|SKY66399-11||1.9-2.0||36,5||34||Linear Output Power 28 dBm||_||MCM, 16-pin 5 x 5 x 1.3mm|
|SKY66189-11||0.9-1.99||40||10||P1dB 31 dBm||_||MCM, 28-pin 5 x 5 x 1.25mm|
|SKY85310-21||2.4Ghz, 256 QAM WLAN/Bluetooth FEM||_||QFN, 16-pin 3 x 3mm|
|SKY85408-11||5.15-5.93 (with HT80 signal)||35||20||P1dB 31dBm||_||4 x 4mm|
|SKY65404-31||5Ghz Low-Noise Amplifier||13||_||OP1dB 9dBm||1,2||DFN, 6-pin 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.45mm|
|SKY65605-21||BDS/GPS/GNSS Low-Noise Amplifer||19||_||Ip1dB -14.5dBm||0,6||QFN, 6-pin 0.7 x 1.1mm|
|SKY65611-11||GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BDS LNA||17,2||_||Ip1dB -16.5dBm||0,6||DFN, 6-pin 1.1 x 0.9 x 0.45mm|
|SKY65623-682LF||GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Compass LNA||16,5||Out of band IIP3 -11.5dBm||0,85||QFN, 5-pin 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.32|