Providing a smart climate-control HVAC system - integrated with wireless capabilities, the solution needed to be compact, cost-effective and able to operate at extreme temperatures.
Resources tagged 'Case study':
- Case studyEnvironmental IoT solutions - Overcoming temperature extremes to enable a new generation of smart HVAC systems
- Case studyWorking with a street-lighting customer, we enabled them to integrate sensor technology to measure air quality and help local authorities make intelligent traffic-related decisions.
- Case studyStreamlining a costly and inefficient process of reading analogue meters, we enabled the implementation of a long-range, low-power solution.
- Case studyCreating a smart energy meter requires more than just a low-power, long-range, wireless module. One of our customers sought to overcome this challenge with a new digital meter.
- Case studyOxTS was set the problem of creating a smaller, lighter and cheaper UAV, while maintaining extreme performance. This required an innovative and precisely engineered technique for error compensation from Acal BFi.
- Case studyWorking with TobyRich, we designed-in the Nano Hornet module from OriginGPS into the world’s first smartphone controlled gaming drone line
- Case studyWorking closely with the in-house team at Buddi, our engineers solved their three key challenges and utilised a module from the OriginGPS “Spider” family.
- Case studyRemote monitoring is one of the greatest challenges faced by IoT system designers. Solutions are often required to operate in harsh environments with limited resources, and Thinnovation’s Remon solution was no different.
- Case studyIndustrial IoT solutions - Creating a wireless crop monitoring solution to control irrigation systems where water is scarceIrrigation systems in third-world countries, where water is a scarce commodity, require constant monitoring to ensure crops are regularly and efficiently supplied with water.
- Case studyIndustrial sensor solutions - Improving industrial gas-operation safety with a new intelligent solutionIncreasing insight and convenience is only part of the IoT revolution, with many operating companies turning to technology to improve safety. One oil-and-gas customer sought a solution to proactively warn workers of gas cylinders that were not connected correctly during the refilling process.
- Case studyAn essential part of every medical service is funding, and, with finite resources, it is essential these are used effectively. A specialist manufacturer of medical equipment needed greater visibility of their devices in the field.
- Case studyMedical sensor solutions - Enabling a brand new type of motion control for quadriplegic patients with a custom solutionQuadriplegia, the paralysis of all four human limbs, can have a devastating impact on patients, severely restricting their mobility and independence. However, one customer had an idea for a completely new type of control for mobility devices.