Fibocom enhances Acal BFi’s specialist portfolio of wireless solutions for highly integrated applications
Resources tagged 'IoT and wireless':
- NewsAcal BFi signs new Pan-European agreement with Fibocom to enhance its specialist connectivity portfolio
- EventEmbedded World, the leading trade-show for electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the Internet of Things, e-mobility and energy efficiency returns to Nuremberg, Germany from 21st – 23rd June 2022.
- NewsThriving in the IIoT market requires speed and expanded expertise. Find out more about how we can complement your knowledge and enable you to create solutions that will be able to solve specific challenges within industrial applications.
- NewsDesigned specifically for high coverage, low-power IoT applications, LPWAs are set to see huge growth over the next few years. Do you know which one to choose to meet your application requirements?
- NewsWe are all moving to a future where the fast, continuing innovation in wearable technology is allowing humans to converge with the environment around them, driving a more interactive, intuitive and optimised experience.
- WhitepaperConnecting devices to the cloud can open up many exciting new revenue opportunities. IoT enablement can also act as a product differentiator that can reduce device support costs and help you stay ahead of competitors.
- Case studyEnvironmental IoT solutions - Overcoming temperature extremes to enable a new generation of smart HVAC systemsProviding a smart climate-control HVAC system - integrated with wireless capabilities, the solution needed to be compact, cost-effective and able to operate at extreme temperatures.
- Case studyStreamlining a costly and inefficient process of reading analogue meters, we enabled the implementation of a long-range, low-power solution.
- Case studyCreating a smart energy meter requires more than just a low-power, long-range, wireless module. One of our customers sought to overcome this challenge with a new digital meter.
- BrochureDiscover the wide range of advanced technology solutions, electronic components and custom services we have to offer designers and manufacturers of vending and dispensing.
- WhitepaperSmart beacons – transforming us from pull to push systems with the technology being used to solve more problems and enhance more user experiences.
- Case studyWorking with TobyRich, we designed-in the Nano Hornet module from OriginGPS into the world’s first smartphone controlled gaming drone line