6313 & 6314 - 2.4GHz Wireless Hand Controls
Supplier: Herga Technology
Technology type: Footswitches, Hand Controls and Airswitches
Herga’s 2.4GHz transmitters and receivers provide a 30-40 metre range, with up to 10 buttons and receivers, using robust 16 channel radio frequency technology and IP66 protection.
Ideally suited for industrial machinery and equipment switching applications.
Customised overlays are available for larger orders, plus longer-range versions and other custom modifications are available on request.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- 1-10 buttons
- Momentary switches as standard, latching available on request
- 5 or 11 relay 12/24V DC receivers (IP66)
- Standard range 30-40 metres
- Simple pairing set up
- Additional transmitters can be connected to 1 receiver
- Operates with standard AAA batteries (Handsets A & B)
- Rechargeable li-ion (Handset C)
- Operating Temperature –20°C to +55°C
- Transmitters rated IP66/7
- Customised overlays available for OEMs
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
Our Interconnect and Cable Assembly Technology Centre ensures we're equipped to solve your cable and connector challenges with cutting-edge capabilities and specialist knowledge.
When you’re looking for the integration of standard copper, fibre, power or specialist hybrid cables with custom connectors, our facility is on hand to support you with the design, assembly and approvals for your customised solutions.
Deliver the best interconnection systems for your application, whether your requirements are high or low volume, a brand-new need or modifying an existing product, we can support you.