EMProbe - probestations and probing solutions
Supplier: Y.I.C. Technologies
Technology type: Emprobe
The EMProbe from YIC Technologies enables the PCB and Design Engineers to diagnose EMC/EMI problems using regular off the shelf hand-held probes. An easy to use robotic arm controls the movement of the probe to any direction and an external spectrum analyser provides the results. The EMViewer software is used to control the robotic arm and the external spectrum analyser collects and analyses the results.
Different types of robotic arms can be used based on the desired size and resolution.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Spectral scan, spatial scan, peak-hold, continuous scanning, spectral and spatial comparison, scripting, limit lines and report generation
Spatial scan time
- Continuous real-time or sub-second single scan for entire scan area dependent on spectrum analyser performance
Spectral scan time
- 45 seconds for L 10 cm x W 10 cm (L 4” x W 4”) PCB with a 100 MHz span and 100 kHz RBW. Scanning area, span and RBW are user selectable within spectrum analyser specifications
Supported spectrum analysers
- Wide range of Keysight and Rohde & Schwarz spectrum analysers are supported
Supported operating systems
- Windows 10®
Supported CAD overlays
- Standard Gerber© RS274x format and HPGL format
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.