Infiinium bench oscilloscopes
Supplier: Keysight Technologies
Technology type: Oscilloscopes
Developing next-generation technology requires world-class signal integrity from your test equipment. Keysight's Infiniium oscilloscopes enable you to conquer your most difficult measurement challenges with superior hardware technology that offers the lowest noise floor, highest effective number of bits (ENOB), and highest bandwidth. Combine this with a wide range of application-specific software and see why other industry leaders trust Infiniium when they need to see their true signals.
All Infiniium series oscilloscopes feature application-specific software that allows you to gain valuable insight into your design. Whether you are solving tough jitter or noise problems, removing loss due to cables or probes, or simply looking at protocol, this series has the software tools to help you realize your best design.
Analysis applications: jitter/noise analysis, phase noise analysis, de-embedding, equalization, serial data analysis, offline software, and more
Compliance applications: test to the exact specifications of technologies such as PCIe, DDR, USB, 10GBase-KR, SATA/SAS, MIPI, Thunderbolt, and more
Protocol applications: decode the protocol packets of more than 20 high-speed serial buses
For range details please see the catalogues in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Standard digital or mixed-signal models
- Bandwidth from 50MHz to 110GHz
- 80 Infiniium models to choose from
- Protect your investment with full upgradeability: add options and bandwidth at any time
- Use Keysight PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- Leverage protocol decoding and triggering software for the automotive and aerospace and defense industries, embedded analysis, RF, and more
- Tap into measurement analysis software for power integrity, signal integrity, jitter, vertical noise analysis, and more
- Supports more than 50 compliance test software packages for performance validation and characterisation, including USB, DDR, MIPI, PCIe, HDMI, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, I²C/SPI, Ethernet, MIL-STD, ARINC 429, NFC, SATA, SAS, XAUI, Thunderbolt, and more
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer
|Model||Number of models||Number of channels||Bandwidth||Max memory depth||Max. sample rate||Product highlight|
|EXR-series||8||4 or 8||500MHz-2.5GHz||100 Mpts/ch||16GSa/s||7 instruments integrated in one, hardware accelerated plotting, and fully upgradeable.|
|S-series||14||4, 16 logic channels optional||500MHz-8GHz||800M points||20 GSa/s||15” XGA capacitive touch screen; 12-bit ADC|
|MXR-series||12||4 or 8, upgradeable||500MHz -6GHz||200Mpts/ch||16GSa/s||8-in-1 instrument integration: oscilloscope, logic analyzer, protocol analyzer, DVM, counter, real-time spectrum analyzer, bode plotter, and waveform generator in one unit|
|V-series||18||4, 16 logic channels optional||8GHz-33GHz||2GPTs||80GSa/s||Enable higher modulation standards with a superior ENOB (effective number of bits) performance.|
|Z-series||16||2 and 4 analog||20GHz-63GHz||2 Gpts||80 – 160 GSa/s||Up to 30 GHz probing system with flexible options to access signal under test|
|UXR-series||29||1, 2, or 4||5GHz-110GHz||2 Gpts||128 or 256||
Infiniium UXR-Series is scalable – you can easily upgrade the bandwidth, memory, channel count, and software capabilities to meet your future needs.
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.
No associated technologies are available for this country.