Power meters and power sensors
Technology type: Power Meters and Sensors
Keysight’s power meters and power sensors measure the power of RF and microwave signals accurately with sensors of various types (CW, average and peak and average), covering numerous frequency and power ranges.
Their offering consists of a wide selection of power meters and power sensors for practically all application needs—wireless communications, radar pulse measurements, component test and more. Applications include testing the output power of communication base-station transmitters, cellular telephones, radar system equipment, and much more.
Code-compatibility between power meters reduces the need for re-coding. Not only that, all Keysight power meters are backward-compatible with most legacy power sensors.
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
Peak power measurements and analysis for:
- Faster measurement speed and greater measurement accuracy
- Wireless applications and high test throughput
Peak and average power measurements and analysis for:
- Radar and wireless applications
- Compact ATE systems
- Effective capture of wireless and radar signals
- Testing of wireless signals
Average power measurements for:
- Metrology and calibration laboratories
- Flexible testing: on the rack and on the go
- Mobile testing that is Plug-and-Play easy
- Broadband applications
- mmWave applications
- Portable RF measurements