X-series signal analysers
Supplier: Keysight Technologies
Technology type: Spectrum and Signal Analysers
Engineering is all about connecting ideas and solving problems. The accessible performance of Keysight’s CXA signal analyser is today’s leading cost-effective tool for essential signal characterization. Its capabilities provide a solid foundation for testing in general-purpose and educational applications. Find the answer faster; whether you’re looking for quick verification in manufactured devices or demonstrating lab tutorials.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Frequency 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
- DANL @1 GHz -163 dBm
- Maximum Analysis Bandwidth 25 MHz
- Phase Noise @1 GHz -110 dBc/Hz (10 kHz offset)
- Add dependable signal analysis to manual and automated manufacturing test systems
- Perform essential measurements such as spur searches and distortion analysis
- Make stimulus-response measurements with the optional built-in tracking generator
- Add crucial functionality with X-Series measurement applications
- Enhance theory with practical skills using a training kit in your RF and microwave education lab
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.
No associated technologies are available for this country.