U8903B Performance Audio analyser
Supplier: Keysight Technologies
Technology type: Audio, TV and Video analysers
Make multi-function and high performance audio measurements with the new Keysight U8903B audio analyser. The U8903B comes with low residual distortion of less than —110 dB and a wide analysis bandwidth of 1.5 MHz, offering the highest resolution available for two-channel measurements. And with options such as Bluetooth® audio measurements, digital audio and the latest voice quality analysis, you get a test solution that is configurable to meet your specific application needs for audio and beyond.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Low residual distortion of less than —110 dB
- Wide measurement bandwidth: measure at DC or from10 Hz to 96 kHz or 1.5 MHz (with wide bandwidth option N3431A)
- Flexible configuration with digital options and up to 8 analog analyzer channels
- Bluetooth option for Bluetooth audio testing.
- Test sequence function to implement automatic test
- Speech and audio quality measurements with perceptual objective listening quality assessment (POLQA) and perceptual evaluation of speech quality (PESQ) standards
- Digital audio interface options (AES3/SPDIF or DSI)
- Logic level range of 1.2 V to 3.3 V (DSI)
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.