FieldFox handheld analyser
Supplier: Keysight Technologies
Technology type: Spectrum and Signal Analysers
Keysight's FieldFox portable analysers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between.
Get frequency coverage up to 54 GHz with precision comparable to benchtop results.
Configure FieldFox as a cable and antenna analyser (CAT), vector network analyser (VNA), spectrum analyser, or an all-in-one combination analyser.
Make 5G field test a reality with wide analysis bandwidth up to 120 MHz.
Capture small, interfering signals with wideband, real-time analysis.
Perform measurements with one of the lightest instruments in the industry — 30% lighter than other handheld analysers.
For range details please see the catalogue in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Highly efficient radar and EW systems diagnostics with spectrum analysis, full 2-port VNA, power meter, pulse and noise figure measurements and results that correlate with high performance bench top instruments
- Ideal 5G deployment and field-testing tool with 100 MHz real-time bandwidth and over-the-air (OTA) measurements
- Ability for 5G, satellite and radar operators to make true RF coverage measurements, up to 54 GHz and beyond, and beamforming verification with phased array antenna support
- Simplified field signal monitoring with wideband capture and recording of fully corrected IQ data
- Durable handheld analysers that can withstand your toughest working conditions
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.
No associated technologies are available for this country.