BK2680 series spectrum analysers
Supplier: B+K Precision
Technology type: Spectrum and Signal Analysers
Spectrum analysers are essential tools for observing the frequency domain of a signal. The 2680 series of spectrum analysers delivers performance and functionality in a lightweight, compact design, suitable for lab and field use.
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- 9 to 2.1 kHz (model 2682)
- 3.2 GHz (model 2683)
- High sensitivity -161 dBm/Hz displayed average noise level (DANL)
- Low phase noise of -98 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset
- Low level uncertainty of ±0.7 dB
- 1 Hz minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- Preamplifier and tracking generator standard on all models
- USB host port to store and recall waveform data, setups, and screen captures
- 10.1” wide-screen 1024 x 600 colour display
- LAN and USBTMC connectivity
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.