Explore the possibilities with us at Embedded World 2024
Wireless connectivity and custom IoT solutions coupled with our specialist sensor portfolio are at the heart of our technological offering at the show, and our knowledgeable team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality technical knowledge and expertise, and we aim to provide you with the best possible solutions for your requirements.
Explore the possibilities of our IoT technologies. In addition to the latest solutions from the areas of 5G, LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LoRa and GNSS, we will be demonstrating customised designs and solutions from our IoT & Wireless Technology Centre.
Visit us | Hall 3, stand 320
Your free entrance ticket to Embedded World 2024
To ensure a smooth and stress-free visit, please take advantage of our complimentary entrance ticket for Embedded World 2024. We look forward to seeing you at our stand 320 in hall 3.
We have developed a comprehensive, complementary portfolio of wireless connectivity products from world-leading manufacturers in the most commonly used form factors. Our factory-trained Field Application Engineers can recommend the most appropriate solution based on your preferred form factor and price vs performance trade-offs that address all levels of integration, from easy-to-use plug and play modules through to industrial-grade advanced solutions.
- Powerful, compact and flexible solutions
- Covering all variations – USB/PCIe/ Mini, half mini PCIe, SiP and solder down
- 5G Wi-Fi (802.11ac)
- Industrial grade - specially designed for extreme temperatures (-40°C- 85°C) and robust conditions
- All fully certified to reduce testing costs, these highly reliable solutions will fulfil challenging 11ac high-speed applications with ease
- Supporting a variety of operation systems
LoRaWAN™ is designed to enable very low-power devices, such as battery-powered sensor modules, to easily communicate at regional, national and even global levels.
Providing secure, bi-directional, multicast communication between end-devices and gateways connected to a network server via standard IP connections.
We support all levels of integration for you to bring LoRaWAN-enabled devices to market quickly and effectively, including out of the box indoor and outdoor gateways.
We offer a comprehensive range of premium, industrial-grade modules that come in one common flexible form factor, able to work across both leading LPWA/ NB-IoT technologies, 5G, 4G, 3G or 2G mobile networks – which means you can manage projects more efficiently and deploy reliable and cost-effective IoT applications faster.
- Best-in-class connectivity, scalability and security
- Reduced system complexity
- Long battery life (up to 10 years)
- Deploy anywhere, ready to connect modules
- Future-proofed designs
- Proven technologies
Our Global Positioning System (GPS) and Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) modules are designed to support ultra-compact applications with features such as low-latency velocity, position outputs and position updates to maximise their performance for even the harshest signal environments.
We have a range of industry-leading multi-GNSS & GPS solutions also with a broad range of GNSS SOC chipsets that offer accuracy, fast time to fix and power efficiency that’s needed in IoT applications and solutions with high tracking sensitivity for enhanced performance in dense urban environments.
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and BeiDou
- Integral and external antenna versions
- Very small, surface-mount form factors
- Rapid Time To First Fix (TTFF), as low as 1s from hot start
- Excellent accuracy, within 1-2m
- Multiple power-management options
- Best high-performance SOC option in the world
How can we help?
From a product enquiry and finding the right technology, to speaking with one of our experts about your project requirements, we can support you at every stage of your journey. Use the form or list of local offices below to contact us directly.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.