Impac IGAR 6 Smart Advanced Pyrometer
Supplier: Lumasense (Advanced Energy)
Technology type: Pyrometers
- The new Impac IGAR 6 Smart is an upgraded version of Impac IGAR 6 Advanced pyrometer, including new features and a higher temperature range, from 100°C up to 2550°C, for accurate measurements.
- With the new Impac IGAR 6 Smart, it is now possible to for the operator to set the smart mode (= transition from 1 to 2 color mode) flexibly, with a transition range of 30°C steps, starting from 250°C.
- This unique capability is unmatched in the marketplace and allows for accurate measurement of different materials via a single pyrometer.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Unique extended temperature ranges and various operating modes
- Automatic emissivity determination
- “Dirty Window” warning
- Very fast 2 ms response time
- Best optics in its class with manual focus capability
- 4 digit LED display
- Sighting either via built-in laser or via
- Robust, stainless steel sensor for harsh environments (IP65/NEMA4)
- Steel Manufacturing
- Metal induction processes: hardening, tempering, annealing, soldering, brazing, welding, forging, etc.
- Metal processes: wire/rod mill, heating and cooling processes
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.