Impac IGAR 6 Smart Advanced Pyrometer
Supplier: Lumasense (Advanced Energy)
Technology type: Pyrometers
- The new Impac IGAR 6 Smart is an upgraded version of Impac IGAR 6 Advanced pyrometer, including new features and a higher temperature range, from 100°C up to 2550°C, for accurate measurements.
- With the new Impac IGAR 6 Smart, it is now possible to for the operator to set the smart mode (= transition from 1 to 2 color mode) flexibly, with a transition range of 30°C steps, starting from 250°C.
- This unique capability is unmatched in the marketplace and allows for accurate measurement of different materials via a single pyrometer.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Unique extended temperature ranges and various operating modes
- Automatic emissivity determination
- “Dirty Window” warning
- Very fast 2 ms response time
- Best optics in its class with manual focus capability
- 4 digit LED display
- Sighting either via built-in laser or via
- Robust, stainless steel sensor for harsh environments (IP65/NEMA4)
- Steel Manufacturing
- Metal induction processes: hardening, tempering, annealing, soldering, brazing, welding, forging, etc.
- Metal processes: wire/rod mill, heating and cooling processes