C300 high speed laser illumination welding camera
Technology type: High-speed Laser Illumination
With an integrated pulsed diode laser, the compact C300 camera allows insights into welding processes that could not be achieved with other methods until now. The laser pulses generated at the same rate as the frame rate brighten the welding process and its immediate surroundings to such an extent that the film recordings show high contrasts, and many details can be made visible.
For all welding processes such as MAG, MIG, TIG, CO2, fibre laser, diode laser, ND:YAG and electron beam welding, the use of the C300 camera is of great benefit. Thanks to the class 3R laser used, this camera is eye-safe and can be operated without protective goggles. For the user, the advantages of this C300 welding camera are obvious: it enables tireless visual process monitoring, improved ergonomics and minimal exposure to process gases and UV radiation. The complete package of the C300 welding camera consists of the camera head with exchangeable protective glass, power supply unit and control or film recording software.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- High contrast image quality and the ability to simultaneously measure
- Position, dimensions and shape
- Micro and macro defects
- Compact design and GigE data connection
- 1440x1080 pixels, 1.55 megapixel resolution and up to 60 frames/sec
- Easily exchangeable protective windows
- 42x32 mm field of view at 200 mm working distance. Different working distances are optionally adjustable and available
- Ergonomic operation without exposure to process gases and UV radiation
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer
Maximum frame rate
C300 welding camera
1440 x 1080 pixel
30 x 45 x 99 mm without connectors
MAG, MIG, TIG, CO2, fiber laser, Diode laser, Nd:YAG, electron beam arc welding