Supplier: Stanford Research Systems
Technology type: Signal Generators
The SG380 Series RF Signal Generators use a unique, innovative architecture (Rational Approximation Frequency Synthesis) to deliver ultra-high frequency resolution (1 µHz), excellent phase noise, and versatile modulation capabilities (AM, FM, ØM, pulse modulation and sweeps) at a fraction of the cost of competing designs.
The SG390 Series Vector Signal Generators, with carrier frequencies from DC to 2.025 GHz, 4.050 GHz and 6.075 GHz, support both analog and vector modulation. The instruments utilize a new RF synthesis technique which provides spur free outputs with low phase noise (–116 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz) and extraordinary frequency resolution (1 µHz at any frequency). Both analog modulation and vector baseband generators are included as standard features.
The CG635 Synthesised Clock Generator can provide a wide range of clean, precise clocks for the most critical timing requirements. The instrument is an essential tool for demonstrating a system’s performance with a nearly ideal clock, and for understanding a system’s susceptibility to a compromised clock. The CG635 has the frequency range, precision, stability, and jitter-free performance needed to fulfill all your clock requirements.
A high level overview of what this range offers
SG 380 series
- Sine waves from DC to 2.025 GHz (SG382), 4.05 GHz (SG384) and 6.075 GHz (SG386).
- Two front-panel outputs with overlapping frequency range
- Wide variety of modulation capabilities: AM, FM, Phase and Pulse
- OCXO or Rubidium Timebase
- Square Wave Clock Outputs
- I/Q Inputs
- Output Frequency Doubler
- DC to 2GHz, 4GHz or 6GHz
- Dual baseband arb generators
- Vector and analog modulation
- I/Q modulation inputs (300 MHz RF BW)
- ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM, VSB, and custom I/Q
- Presets for GSM, EDGE, W-CDMA,APCO-25, DECT, NADC, PDC, ATSC- DTV & TETRA
- GPIB, RS-232 & Ethernet interfaces
- Clocks from 1 µHz to 2.05 GHz
- Random jitter <1 ps rms
- 16 digits of frequency resolution
- 80 ps rise and fall times
- CMOS, PECL, ECL, LVDS & RS-485
- Phase control and time modulation
- PRBS for eye-pattern testing
- OCXO and rubidium timebase
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer
|AirPrime Modules||Region (Carrier)||Bands||Fallback|
|2G HL6528||Global||EDGE/GSM/GPRS: 850, 900, 1800, 1900||None|
|4G HL7692||EMEA||LTE: B3,B8, B20||2G|