850nm and 905nm Pulsed Laser Diodes
Hersteller: OSI Laser Diode Inc.
OSI Laser Diode Inc. offers high-reliability laser diodes for high-power sensing applications. Wavelengths are available from 450nm to 1650nm in various packages depending on pulse duration constraints. These can be combined and beam-shaped.
When applying OSI’s pulsed laser diodes, we can support you with the management of pulse duration, power, and thermal effects through all different kinds of packages (Coax, Butterfly, Dip, and more).
OSI’s knowledgeable engineering and application team will guide you based on their core competencies:
- III-V semiconductors foundry with all capabilities to integrate: Die Mount, Wire Bond, Facet Coating.
- Hermetically sealed packaging in various formats: TO, 14-pin DIL and Butterfly, high heat load capability, Coaxial Fibre Pigtailed Devices, and Mini-DIL
- Laser welded fibre pigtails for the most robust application including military standards
- High-end characterisation, qualification, and test facilities to qualify from chip to Telcordia and MIL
- Wavelengths: 450nm, 850nm, 905nm, 1064nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm,1625nm and 1650nm
- More than 1W of peak power in the ns range
- Combiners of two to three wavelengths are available
- Compatible for spatial applications
- Fabry-Perot, DFB, and FBG pulsed laser diodes technologies
Senden Sie Ihre Anfrage direkt an einen unserer technischen Vertrieb.
Oder rufen Sie unser Vertriebsteam an.