LCR series LCR meters and impedance measurement products
Supplier: GW Instek
Technology type: Impedance, Capacitance and LCR Meters
An LCR meter is a type of electronic test equipment used to measure the inductance, capacitance, and resistance of an electronic component.
GW Instek offers 3 series of high-precision LCR meters:
- LCR-8200 series
- LCR-8000G series
- LCR-6000 series
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- LCR-8200 High-Frequency LCR Meter:
- Wide Test Frequency 10Hz ~ 30MHz/20MHz/10MHz/5MHz
- 7” LCD color Display
- 0.08% Basic Accuracy
- LCR-8000G Precision LCR Meter:
- Wide Test Frequency 20Hz ~ 10/5/1MHz
- 0.1% Basic Accuracy & 6 Digits Measurement Resolution
- Large LCD Display with Intuitive Interface
- Full Measuring Functions with DUT V/I Monitor
- LCR-6000 Precision LCR Meter:
- 3.5” color LCD
- 5 models (10Hz~2kHz/20kHz/100kHz/200kHz/300kHz)
- Consecutive test frequency
- Basic accuracy : 0.05%
- Measuring speed up to 25ms (max.)
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.