Keysight EPM Series
Supplier: Keysight Technologies
Technology type: Power Meters and Sensors
New power meters providing repeatable and reliable results for bench/rack and field applications.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Frequency range of DC to 120 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Wide dynamic range of -70 to +44 dBm (sensor dependent)
- Go beyond GPIB with LAN LXI-C and USB connectivity
- Backward compatible with N1913/14A EPM Series single/dual-channel average power meters
- Increased measurement channels N1913B: up to three channels (N1914B: four channels) with two additional U2000/U8480 Series and U2050/60 (except the peak power measurement) X-Series USB power sensors connected using the optional USB hosts
- Automated frequency/power sweep measurements with the optional external trigger in/out feature
- BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is included, which makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.