Function/ arbitrary waveform generators
Supplier: Tabor Electronics
Technology type: Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
Tabor Electronics has become a world-leading provider of high-end signal sources, featuring: RF, pulse, function and arbitrary waveform generators/ transceivers, high-voltage amplifiers, waveform and modulation creation software. Tabor has earned global recognition for its highly skilled workforce and innovative engineering capabilities. In addition to offering a full range of self-branded instruments, Tabor is also a world-class OEM that private-labels a variety of products for industry leaders. Technologically advanced, featuring the highest levels of performance, reliability, and most importantly, price-competitiveness, Tabor products are currently used in a wide range of applications from quantum physics experiment control to testing military and aerospace assets.
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Arbitrary Function Generators:
- The Wave Standard Series is a family of single and dual channel arbitrary function generators, designed to provide superior performance at a low price.
- Arbitrary Microwave Generators:
- The new Signal Expert series introduces a whole new category of high end signal sources, Arbitrary Microwave Generators, or AMG.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generators:
- The Wonder Wave Series line of arbitrary waveform generators breaks new ground by combining two technologies: a memory-based arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) and a Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS).
- High-Speed Arbitrary Waveform Generators:
- Tabor’s all-new WaveXciter series offers unrivaled performance, even when compared to instruments designed to generate fewer types of signals or higher sampling rates.
- PXI & PCI Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generators:
- PC-based instruments are gaining vast momentum in the industry. Tabor’s design is based on a very high level of integration, allowing it to implement its unique AWG technology in this platform easily.
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer