Function/ arbitrary waveform generators
Supplier: Tabor Electronics
Technology type: Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
Tabor Electronics has become a world-leading provider of high-end signal sources, featuring: RF, pulse, function and arbitrary waveform generators/ transceivers, high-voltage amplifiers, waveform and modulation creation software. Tabor has earned global recognition for its highly skilled workforce and innovative engineering capabilities. In addition to offering a full range of self-branded instruments, Tabor is also a world-class OEM that private-labels a variety of products for industry leaders. Technologically advanced, featuring the highest levels of performance, reliability, and most importantly, price-competitiveness, Tabor products are currently used in a wide range of applications from quantum physics experiment control to testing military and aerospace assets.
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Arbitrary Function Generators:
- The Wave Standard Series is a family of single and dual channel arbitrary function generators, designed to provide superior performance at a low price.
- Arbitrary Microwave Generators:
- The new Signal Expert series introduces a whole new category of high end signal sources, Arbitrary Microwave Generators, or AMG.
- Arbitrary Waveform Generators:
- The Wonder Wave Series line of arbitrary waveform generators breaks new ground by combining two technologies: a memory-based arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) and a Direct Digital Synthesizer (DDS).
- High-Speed Arbitrary Waveform Generators:
- Tabor’s all-new WaveXciter series offers unrivaled performance, even when compared to instruments designed to generate fewer types of signals or higher sampling rates.
- PXI & PCI Arbitrary Waveform / Function Generators:
- PC-based instruments are gaining vast momentum in the industry. Tabor’s design is based on a very high level of integration, allowing it to implement its unique AWG technology in this platform easily.
What's in this range?
All the variants in the range and a comparison of what they offer
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.