N9320 series spectrum analysers
Supplier: Keysight Technologies
Technology type: Spectrum and Signal Analysers
Keysight basic spectrum analysers offer fast spectrum analysis covering a frequency up to 3 or 7 GHz and 0.5 dB or0.6 dB overall amplitude accuracy. Efficient AM/FM, ASK/FSK demodulation analysis suites for IoT transmitter characterisation.
The optional tracking generator provides stimulus response measurement for component characterisation and the automation and communication interface with industry standard SCPI language support and USB/GPIB/LAN connectivity choices.
The N9320 series is streamlined for straightforward and efficient operation with marker demodulation, one-button optimisation, and user-definable soft keys. Keysight spectrum analysers are ideal for R&D, low cost manufacturing, and RF education.
For range details, please see the catalogue in the downloads section below.
A high level overview of what this range offers
- Spectrum analysis from 9 kHz to 3 GHz:
- Measurement speed: minimum non-zero span sweep time: 10 ms
- RBW: 10 Hz to 1 MHz in 1-3-10 steps
- DANL: –148 dBm with preamp
- Robust measurement features for characterising your product easily:
- Built-in power measurements: channel power, OBW, ACP, SEM and TOI
- Built-in power meter function with Keysight U2000 series power sensor support
- Optional tracking generator and preamplifier
- Remote control PC software
- 9 kHz to 7 GHz frequency range
- ± 0.3 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- 10 Hz to 3 MHz resolution bandwidth
- -152 dBm displayed average noise level (Freq at 1 GHz, 10 Hz minimum RBW)
- 90 dBc/Hz phase noise
- 50 dB input attenuator, with 1 dB steps
- +11 dBm TOI
- 2 ms to 1000 s sweep time (span ≥ 100 Hz)
- Optional 7 GHz tracking generator, and reflection measurement
Submit your enquiry directly to one of our Technical Sales Specialists.
Alternatively call our Sales Team.
When resource or capacity is limited, you can depend upon our knowledge and dedicated Technology Centres to support you from concept through to production.
We provide access to a large range of specialist services and capabilities across our specialist technologies, enabling you to build tailored solutions and bring your concept to reality. Discover how we can support you through our dedicated centres.