An electric vehicle (EV) charging system’s core design is the power conversion module. Some customers have the expertise and capability to design and produce the power module, others buy directly from an experienced partner.
Resources tagged 'IoT and wireless':
- BrochureBy providing you with an extensive range of leading-edge technologies and custom services, we have everything you need to succeed in the IoT.
- NewsAcal BFi signs new Pan-European agreement with Allystar to enhance its specialist GNSS solutions portfolioAcal BFi is pleased to announce the addition of Allystar’s leading GNSS receivers to its communications portfolio. Creating solutions for the connected world, Allystar provide GNSS solutions to V2X and TBOX applications and tracking and telematics connectivity applications.
- EventElectronica, the leading trade-show for the Electronics industry returns to Munich, Germany from 15-18th November 2022.
- NewsAcal BFi signs new Pan-European agreement with Fibocom to enhance its specialist connectivity portfolioFibocom enhances Acal BFi’s specialist portfolio of wireless solutions for highly integrated applications
- EventEmbedded World, the leading trade-show for electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the Internet of Things, e-mobility and energy efficiency returns to Nuremberg, Germany from 14th – 16th March 2023.
- NewsThriving in the IIoT market requires speed and expanded expertise. Find out more about how we can complement your knowledge and enable you to create solutions that will be able to solve specific challenges within industrial applications.
- NewsDesigned specifically for high coverage, low-power IoT applications, LPWAs are set to see huge growth over the next few years. Do you know which one to choose to meet your application requirements?
- NewsWe are all moving to a future where the fast, continuing innovation in wearable technology is allowing humans to converge with the environment around them, driving a more interactive, intuitive and optimised experience.
- WhitepaperConnecting devices to the cloud can open up many exciting new revenue opportunities. IoT enablement can also act as a product differentiator that can reduce device support costs and help you stay ahead of competitors.
- Case studyEnvironmental IoT solutions - Overcoming temperature extremes to enable a new generation of smart HVAC systemsProviding a smart climate-control HVAC system - integrated with wireless capabilities, the solution needed to be compact, cost-effective and able to operate at extreme temperatures.
- Case studyStreamlining a costly and inefficient process of reading analogue meters, we enabled the implementation of a long-range, low-power solution.