Medium-Duty Limit Switch
Manufacturer's part number :
The elastomer boot on sealed actuator versions protects the actuating mechanism and the internal basic switch from contaminants. There is a seal gasket between the cover plate and the enclosures on all versions.
The cover plate is removed for ease of wiring and switch replacement without demounting the switch.
The actuator position is designated 'right' or 'left,' when looking at the nameplate.
View our wide range of Limit products
View our portfolio of Switches
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - HMI
Quote and availability
- Up to 20 ampere capacity
- Cast aluminium housing with three-hole mounting
- Right or left-handed (sealed or unsealed) actuators
- Cover seal, captive cover screws
- Momentary or maintained contact
- UL recognized, file #E12252
- CSA certified, file #LR41372
- Sealed to NEMA 1, 3, 4 and 13 requirements
- Grounding screw