Switching Regulator IC for Boost Converter
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW4132 is a boost converter with 45V/1.75A MOSFET. It corresponds to high oscillating frequency, and Low ESR Output Capacitor (MLCC) within wide input range from 4.5V to 40V. Therefore, the NJW4132 can realize downsizing of applications with a few external parts so that adopts current mode control. Also, it has a soft start function, external clock synchronization, over current protection and thermal shutdown circuit. It is suitable for boost application to a Car Accessory, Office Automation Equipment, Industrial Instrument and so on.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Current Mode Control
- External Clock Synchronization
- Wide Operating Voltage Range 4.5V to 40V
- Switching Current 1.75A min.
- PWM Control
- Built-in Compensation Circuit
- Correspond to Ceramic Capacitor (MLCC)
- Oscillating Frequency 300kHz typ. (A ver.)
- 700kHz typ. (B ver.)
- Soft Start Function 10ms typ.
- UVLO (Under Voltage Lockout)
- Over Current Protection (Hiccup type)
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Standby Function
- Package Outline