Dual 4-channel Multiplexer
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU4052B is a dual 4-channel multiplexer with two binary control inputs and an inhibit input.
The two binary control input signals select 1 of 4 pairs of channels to be turned on and connect them to the two outputs.
The operating voltage is as wide as 3 to 18V and the quiescent current is as low as 5μA max. (at VDD=5V). It is equivalent to RCA CD4052B and Motorola MC14052B.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- High ON/OFF Output Voltage Ratio (65dB Typ.(RL=10kΩ)
- Low Quiescent Current (5μA Typ. at VDD=5V)
- Low Crosstalk between channels (80dB typ.)
- Wide Operating Voltage Range (3 to 18V)
- Linearity in the transfer characteristics (ΔRON＜60Ω (VIN=VDD TO VEE,VDD=15V))
- Package Outline (DIP/DMP/SSOP16)
- C-MOS Technology