High-Speed and High Operating Voltage Operational Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2727 is a high-speed, high operating voltage single operational amplifier. With 300V/ µs slew rate, 40MHz unity gain bandwidth and 4mV input offset voltage the NJM2727 offers high performance. The NJM2727 operates on ±15V power supply for systems requiring large voltage swings, such as industrial equipment.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage ± 4.5V to ± 18V
- Input Offset Voltage VIO=4mV max.
- Output Voltage ± 12V typ. (at RL=500ohmV+/V−=±15V)
- Unity Gain Bandwidth 40MHz typ.
- High Slew Rate 300V/µs typ. (at RL=500ohmV+/V−=±15V)
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline NJM2727D (DIP14) NJM2727E (EMP14)