4.1-channel Electronic Volume with 5 Bands Parametric Equalizer
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJW1221 is a 4.1-channel electronic volume with input selector. It includes master volume, fader volume, 5 band parametric equalizer, 7-input stereo audio selector, loudness, and sub-woofer function. The NJW1221 performs low noise and low distortion characteristics with resistance ladder circuit. All of functions are controlled by I2C BUS interface.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage +7.5 to +10V
- I2C BUS Control
- Low output noise -103dBVtyp.
- Low THD 0.01%typ.
- 7-Input Selector
- Input Gain 0 to +15dB/1dBstep
- Main Volume +23.5 to -79.5dB / 0.5dBstep, MUTE
- Headphone Volume +15.5 to -79.5dB / 0.5dBstep, MUTE
- Graphic Equalizer 0 to ±15dB/1dBstep
- Fader Volume 0 to -79dB/1dBstep,MUTE
- Sub-Woofer Output +15 to -79dB/1dBstep,MUTE
- Bi-CMOS Technology
- Package Outline QFP64