Analog Signal Input 2.5W Stereo Class-D Power Amplifier
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU8757 is an analog signal input stereo class-D power amplifier. The NJU8757 incorporates BTL amplifiers, which eliminate AC coupling capacitors, and it is capable of driving up to 2.5W/channel into RL=4ohms with simple external LC low-pass filters.
The NJU8757 includes PWM modulators, an output short protector, a low voltage detector and a pop noise reduction function.
Class-D operation achieves high power-efficiency, which achieves longer battery life for battery powered applications, thus the NJU8757 is suited for multimedia speaker, PC, etc.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2-Channel Analog Differential Input
- 2-Channel BTL Outputs:2.5W/ch at 5V into 4 ohms
- Standby(Hi-Z), Mute Control
- Built-in Low Voltage Detector
- Built-in Short Protector for each channel
- Built-in Pop noise reduction
- Operating Voltage:2.7 to 5.25V
- CMOS Technology
- Package Outline:SSOP32, QFN28-N2