2Ch Voltage Detector
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU7713 is a 2ch low quiescent current voltage detector featuring high precision detection voltage. The detection voltage is internally fixed with an accuracy of 1.0%. NJU7713 is a C-MOS output type.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- High Precision detection Voltage (±1.0%)
- Low Quiescent Current (0.8μmA typ.(per 1ch))
- Detection Voltage Range (1.5 to 6.0V(0.1V step) It applies only to 1ch(Over Voltage Detect).
- 1.3 to 6.0V(0.1V step) It applies only to 2ch(Low Voltage Detect).)
- 1ch: Over Voltage Detect, 2ch: Low Voltage Detect
- Output Configuration (C-MOS Output Type)
- C-MOS Technology
- Package Outline (SOT-23-5/SC-88A)