Sound Enhancement Audio Processor
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2152 is a sound enhancement audio processor which regenerate high definitive and nearly real clearness sound.
It includes BBE ON/OFF switch and three-grade boost switches in high band (High Band:5.0/8.0/11.0dB).
It is suitable for audio items such as TV, AV receiver, CD ratio-cassette speaker system, car audio and others.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage (4.5 to 13V)
- Low Operating Current (8mA typ.)
- Low Output Noise (14μVrms typ. at BBE ON)
- Bypass Gain (0dB typ.)
- BBE ON/OFF Switch
- Independent High Boost three-grade Switch (High Band:5.0/8.0/11.0dB typ.)
- Fixed Low Boost Level (4.0dB typ.)
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline (DMP20, SSOP20)