Digital Audio Delay
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJU26901 is a digital audio delay. The NJU26901 provides delay-time adjustment function and digital audio interface.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 2-Channel Audio Delay (24 bits data width).Delay Time 85msec at fs = 48kHz ( 128msec at fs = 32kHz , 43msec at fs = 96kHz)
- 4 delay time modes( ¼, ½, ¾, 1 max. delay ) are selectable without a micro-computer.
- To make long delay time, the NJU26901 can be connected serially.
- Non-audio-signal data can be delayed by the NJU26901.
- Hardware Specification
- Digital Audio Interface: 1 Input port / 1 Output port
- Digital Audio Format: I2S 24bit BCK: 64fs, Slave Mode
- Audio Bit Clock (BCK) Frequency: 13MHz Max ( approximate fs=200KHz)
- Package: DMP8 ( Pb-Free )
- Power Supply: 2.5V ( +3.3V input tolerant )