Audio Line Amplifier with Mute Function
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJM2790 is a low voltage audio line amplifier designed for audio items.
Internal closed loop voltage gain is suitable for amplifier of small line signal in digital audio items. It includes mute circuit which realizes very low turn-noise at power on/off.
The NJM2790 is 6.5dB closed loop voltage gain, another version of 3.5dB is the NJM2174.It is suitable for digital audio items with line out.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed signal products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating Voltage 4.5 to 5.5V
- Operating Current 2.5mA typ. at V+=5V
- Maximum Output Voltage 4dBV typ. at THD=0.1%
- Closed Loop Voltage Gain 3.5dB typ. at f=1kHz; 2.5dB typ. at f=100kHz
- Mute Function -85dB typ.
- Supply Voltage Rejection Ratio 60dB typ.
- Bipolar Technology
- Package Outline: SSOP14