High Temperature 12-Bit A/D Converter, 28 pin DIP
Manufacturer's part number :
The HTADC12 is a high temperature, single supply, 12-bit, 100kSPS, analog-to-digital converter with on-chip buffered voltage reference and an on-chip analog input buffer. The HTADC12 uses a Successive Approximation Register (SAR) architecture that does not require an input sample-and-hold amplifier to provide 12-bit resolution at 100 kSPS data rates over the full operating temperature range of -55°C to +225°C.
View our wide range of Analogue / Mixed Signal
View our portfolio of Semicondcutors Components
See all products from our supplier Honeywell Magnetic
Quote and availability
- Monolithic 12-Bit, 100 kSPS A/D Converter
- 28 lead ceramic DIP package
- Operating temperature range of -55°CC to +225°CC
- Single +5 V analog supply
- Built in high temperature voltage reference
- Buffered voltage reference output pin
- Built-in analog input buffer
- Straight binary output data
- Typical INL of +/- 0.5 LSB at 250°CC
- Parallel 12-bit output or serial output
- Input flexibility to use internal reference or off-chip reference.
- It is well suited for both multiplexed systems that switch full-scale voltage levels in successive channels and also for sampling singlechannel inputs at frequencies up to and well beyond the Nyquist rate.