SPDT SWITCH GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1509F is a SPDT switch GaAs MMIC which features low loss, high isolation and low operating voltage, and ideally suitable for the T/R switch of digital wireless phone handsets. This switch is operated in the wide frequency range from 50MHz to 3GHz at low operating voltage from +2.5V with very small MTP6 package.
View our wide range of Switches
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Single and low positive control voltage +2.5V to +5.5V
- Low insertion loss 0.5dB typ. @f=2GHz, Pin=22dBm.
- Passing power 27dBm max. @f=2GHz VCTL=3.0V
- High Isolation 25dB typ. @f=2GHz, Pin=22dBm
- Low control current 5uA typ. @f=0.05 to 2.5GHz, Pin=22dBm
- Package MTP6