W-CDMA Dual LNA GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
The NJG1119PB4 is a Dual band LNA IC designed for W-CDMA cellular phone of 2.1GHz and 800MHz band.
This IC has a LNA pass through function to select high gain mode or low gain mode.
An ultra small and ultra thin package of FFP12-B4 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V)
- Low current consumption (2.4mA typ. @ 2.1GHz band (High Gain Mode), 2.0mA typ. @ 800MHz band (High Gain Mode), 4uA typ. @800MHz / 2.1GHz band (Low Gain Mode))
- Small package FFP12-B4 (Package size: 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.65mm typ) [High gain mode]
- High gain (14.5dB typ. @ fRF =2140MHz, 16.0dB typ. @fRF =885MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.7dB typ. @ fRF=2140MHz, 1.45dB typ. @ fRF =885MHz)
- High Input IP3 (-3.5dBm typ. @ fRF=2140.0+2140.1MHz (Pin=-36dBm), -3.5dBm typ. @ fRF=885.0+885.1MHz (Pin=-36dBm)) [Low gain mode]
- Gain (-4.0dB typ. @ fRF=2140MHz, -4.5dB typ. @ fRF=885MHz)
- Low noise figure (4.0dB typ. @ fRF=2140MHz, 4.5dB typ. @ fRF=885MHz)
- High Input IP3 (+2.5dBm typ. @ fRF=2140.0+2140.1MHz (Pin=-20dBm), +2.0dBm typ. @ fRF=885.0+885.1MHz (Pin=-20dBm))