UHF Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1134HA8 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for mobile digital TV application (470 to 770 MHz).
This IC has a LNA pass-through function to select high gain mode or low gain mode by single bit control.
Also, this IC is integrated the ESD protection circuit. An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of USB6-A8 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.8V typ.)
- Low voltage control (+1.8V typ.)
- Package (USB6-A8 (Package size: 1mm x 1.2mm x 0.38mm typ.))
- High gain mode
- Low current consumption (4.0mA typ.)
- Gain (10.0dB typ.)
- Low noise figure (1.2dB typ.@ fRF=470 to 620MHz)
- High input IP3 (+5.0dBm typ.)
- Low gain mode
- Low current consumption (10µA typ.)
- Gain (-0.6dB typ.)
- High input IP3 (+23.0dBm typ.)