2.1GHz Band LNA GaAs MMIC
Manufacturer's part number :
NJG1116BHB3 is a LNA IC designed for 2.1GHz band W-CDMA cellular phone .This IC has the function which passes LNA, and high gain mode or low gain mode can be chosen.
An ultra small and ultra thin package of USB8 is adopted.
View our wide range of Front End Module products
View our portfolio of RF components
See all products from our supplier New Japan Radio
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low voltage operation (+2.7V typ.)
- Low current consumption (2.0mA typ. @ VCTL=2.7V, 2uA typ. @ VCTL=0V)
- High gain (14.4dB typ. @ VCTL=2.7V, fRF =2140MHz)
- Low noise figure (1.5dB typ. @ VCTL=2.7V, fRF=2140MHz)
- Pout at 1dB Gain Compression point (-14.5dBm typ. @ VCTL=2.7V, fRF=2140MHz, +11.0dBm typ. @ VCTL=0V, fRF=2140MHz)
- High input IP3 (-3dBm typ. @ VCTL=2.7V, fRF=2140MHz, +3dBm typ. @ VCTL=0V, fRF=2140MHz)
- Small package USB8-B3 (Package size: 1.5mmx1.5mmx0.75mm)