Terahertz Pyroelectric Detector
Manufacturer's part number :
The pyro-electric detector based on LiTaO3 crystal, is designed for registration of modulated electromagnetic radiation in the millimetre and sub-millimetre wavelength range. At square wave modulation of radiation, the saw-tooth signal voltage from the detector is proportional to the intensity of radiation. A black filter is mounted on the detector input to prevent parasitic illumination in visible and infrared regions. The detector is equipped with a standard BNC connector.
View our wide range of Terahertz (THz) products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Microtech Instruments
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Operating spectral range 0.02-3 THz
- Typical Responsitivity 1000 V/W
- Dynamic Range 1 µW - 10 mW
- Optimal modulation frequency 5-30 Hz
- New THz Imaging Acquisition Software, compatible with the DAU-3, boosts the performance of Pyroelectric Detectors.