RS232-enabled Thermopile Sensor, 3000W
Manufacturer's part number :
PowerMax-RS PM3K kilowatt thermopile sensors is water-cooled for measuring laser output up to 3 kW and are excellent for use with CO2 and Nd:YAG lasers.
View our wide range of Power and energy meter products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Coherent
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wavelength Range: 0.25 to 10.6 µm
- Power range: 1 to 3000W
- Noise Equivalent Power: 20 mW
- Max. Power Density: 1 to 2.5 kW/cm² - power dependent
- Max. Energy Density: 500 mJ/cm² 10 ns, 1064 nm
- Detector Coating: Broadband
- Detector Diameter: 50 mm
- PowerMax-RS provides RS-232 conncectivity. Power input provided via +5 VDC input from external power supply or through Pin 1 on RS-232 connector.
- Instrumentation platform is compatible with thermopiles and optical sensors and can be adapted to most power sensors that Coherent manufactures.
- Displays beam position with position-sensing quadrant thermopiles (with LM-model sensors like LM-10).
- High resolution 24-bit A/D converter supports four digits of resolution and measurement accuracy equivalent to that found in Coherent's LabMax meters.
- Spectral compensation is unique to each device for improved accuracy.
- Long-pulse joules capability with thermopile sensors.
- NIST traceable measurements.